Databases (incl. UT proxy)
- Philosopher’s index [Database Help] a current and comprehensive bibliographic database covering scholarly research in all major fields of philosophy.
- Scopus: the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
- Web of Science [Help]: the world’s leading scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities and examine proceedings of international conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: an encyclopedia of philosophy articles written by professional philosophers.
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy: the largest and most comprehensive resource available for all those involved in the study of philosophy.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: organizes scholars from around the world in philosophy and related disciplines to create and maintain an up-to-date reference work.
- Encyclopedia of Science, Technology and Ethics
- PhilEvents: upcoming philosophy events.
- JobsInPhilosophy.org: jobs in philosophy.
- PhilJobs: jobs for philosophers.
- Phylo: job openings in philosophy
Journals (UT Subscriptions)
Open Access Search Engines (via OpenAccess.nl)
- Base: the largest open access search engine, searching >3100 (university) scholarly archives.
- DOAB: provides an overview of peer-reviewed e-books published in open access.
- DOAJ-search: in articles published in open access journals.
- NARCIS: search engine for Dutch scholarly production (> 40% open access).
- OAIster: >1100 (university) scholarly archives containing pre-prints, etc.
- OATD: open access to theses and PhD dissertations from more than 800 universities, colleges and research institutes worldwide.
- Paperity: a special open access search engine where all articles can be read on the site of the search engine itself and are full-text searchable.
- PhilPapers: online research in philosophy.
- The Philosophy Paperboy: stay updated on the latest papers.
- University of Twente Student Theses: Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society MSc (60024).
- Calibre: a powerful and easy to use e-book manager.
- Mendeley: a free reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
- Zotero: a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.